We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our CRM software company, and to meet cross-organizational sales goals.
You will be responsible for contacting prospects, informing them of CRM Champ features and services, and maintaining good customer relationships. Using sales techniques and superior people skills, you will engage sales leads and prospects for our CRM solution via telephone and email contact.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise present and prospective customers by answering incoming calls
- Initiate sales calls to leads to cultivate new business
- Direct prospects to the sales team and arrange sales meetings
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Support overall sales and marketing initiatives of the company
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Ability to learn about technical products/services and explain them to customers
- PC literate, including relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to deal with complaints and doubts
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultanously
- Professional office setting with state-of-the-art technology and meeting facilities
- Collaborative, cross-functional and team-oriented environment
- Competitive compensation with monthly bonus opportunities
Is this you?
You are a great communicator and could use your excellent interpersonal skills to win people round in an argument? Then a career in telesales is calling you. We offer a unique possibility to join our growing CRM sales team. To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your details.